Established in 1975 to provide a wide-ranging sub-contract engineering service to industry, Alan Dick Engineering Ltd (ADE) has gained a high reputation for quality of service.
ADE specialises in bespoke quick turnaround work, servicing sectors which include the nuclear, offshore, marine, food, construction and chemical industries.
- 3-axis Milling: Up to 8000mm length, 1800mm height and 1200 in width. Maximum achievable tolerance of 0.025mm. Max. weight of 1750kg.
- Turning: Up to 450mm Diameter and 1000mm length. Maximum achievable tolerance of 0.025mm.
- Higher tolerances can be met if necessary
- Fabrication capacity up to 5000mm high and 5t in weight
- Plate rolling up to 15mm thk
- Plate bending upto 15mm thk.
- Tube/Pipe Bending up to 100mm diameter
- CAD design work
- CNC and Conventional machining of all ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Coded Welding
- Heavy-Light duty Fabrication & sheet metal work in all ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Welded, threaded & hygienic pipework
- Design, fabrication & installation of CE marked structural steel work to BS EN 1090-1:2009+A1 : 2011, up to EXC3
- We also offer reverse engineering, turnkey project management and drawing office facilities.
- We specialise in quick turnaround to facilitate urgent repair projects.
- Quality Management to BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015.
- Achilles UVDB Verify Category B1 accredited
We're here looking for:
To widen our customer base and raise our profile as a high quality supplier to the power generation sector.