Established in 1975 and based in Heysham, Lancashire, Alan Dick Engineering Ltd (ADE) provides a wide-ranging sub-contract engineering service to industry.
Over the years ADE has gained a high reputation for quality of service by working closely with its customers.
ADE offers a quality system accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and also holds accreditation to BS EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 up to EXC3 for the design, fabrication and installation of CE marked structural steel work.
ADE has also been accredited to Achilles UVDB Verify Category B1, allowing ADE to pre-qualify as an approved supplier to the utilities sector, making it far easier for companies in the sector to manage their supply chain and comply with EU procurement regulations.
By providing both machining and fabrication services, ADE has become a 'One Stop Engineering Shop', allowing us to provide both practical and cost effective solutions to meet your specific requirements.
We specialise in bespoke, quick turnaround work, servicing most sectors including the nuclear, offshore, marine, food, construction and chemical industries.
- 3-axis Milling: Up to 8000mm length, 1800mm height and 1200 in width. Max. weight of 1750kg.
- Turning: Up to 450mm Diameter and 1000mm length.
- Fabrication capacity up to 5000mm high and 5t in weight
- Plate rolling up to 15mm thk
- Plate bending upto 15mm thk.
- Tube/Pipe Bending up to 100mm diameter
- CAD design work
- Conventional and CNC Machining of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Coded Welding
- CE Marked Structural steelwork to BS EN 1090-1
- Offshore Fabrications to EEMUA 158 & EEMUA 197 Specifications
- Material bending & rolling
- Welded and threaded pipework
- Work can be carried out on-site
- In-house design service
We're here looking for:
To widen our customer base and raise our profile as a high quality supplier to the power generation sector.