Camerton Consultants Limited liaise directly with customers’ clients to seek out and secure new manufacturing opportunities.
The company assess potential new markets from a portfolio client base to assist the existing customer market sector and seek out new prospects to diversify into other market sectors.
Stephen Shepherd is a proven business development manager with over 40 years experience securing opportunities for new and existing customers.
With an extensive contact base developed over the many years within the manufacturing market sector, identifying new enquiries for a variety of clients.
A highly experienced professional, and dedicated individual with sound financial record.
Good leadership skills, self-starter with a proven initiative and drive to succeed.
- Assess the business strengths and strategic requirements
- Prepare business plan
- Identify new opportunities
- Produce proposals and project manage enquiries and secured orders
- Providing estimating services for fabrication, machining and assembly
- Maximise customers’ networks by building trusted relationships
- Promote and grow existing and new business
- Win new work to maximise new business growth
- Prepare contracts with new and existing clients