Established in 1933, Harry Peers Steelwork Limited are a privately owned and independently financed company.
Peers specialise in the Project Management, Design, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steelwork Contracts within the Petrochemical, Process, Pharmaceutical, Water, Defence and Nuclear Industries. Peers have extensive experience in modular construction for clients across all industries.
- In house design and detailing team.
- Fabrication facility consisting of 3 separate bays totalling 60,000 square feet
- Peers can process up to 200 Tonnes of Steelwork per week at our Bolton Facility
- Workshop Stud Welding Capability
- 20 Tonne crane lifting capacity for single assembly
- Secure onsite build up facility to allow modular offsite builds
Commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- BS EN ISO 3834 Part 2
- BS EN ISO 1090 at execution level 4
- ISO 14001: 2015
- Sellafield Certificate of Approval
Peers provide a full design, detail, fabrication, project management and erection service.
Our in-house Design Team are fully experienced in design and build projects, modular construction, and economic design of all steel to steel and steel to concrete connections.
We are firm believers in the benefits of modularisation for off-site construction and all the benefits it can bring to a project. Even when off-site modules are not practical, pre-assembly at low level offers many benefits and we have over 20 years’ experience in this field.
We are founding members and proud supporters of the Design best practice website (www.dbp.org.uk).
We're here looking for:
Having had a presence in Cumbria since 2009, Peers are looking to increase their profile in and around the West Coast. Being part of the BECBC ensures Peers maintain the ability to build positive relationships with clients and suppliers whilst committing to being part the of the Socio-economic fabric of the area.