All people in West Cumbria have timely access to personalised high quality palliative and End of Life Care
To be at the heart of our community and provide Home Nursing, Emotional Support, Complementary Therapies, and Lymphoedema Care when and where needed.
- We provide care for local community
- We allow people a realistic choice regarding end of life care
- We acknowledge a person’s physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs
- We care for families
- We maximise opportunities to work with others
- We share good practice and learn from others
- We safeguard our financial future
- We respect and care for each other
Effective members of the Socio-economic group and participants in the Business/Schools Collaborative.
- Specialist palliative and end of life care to the people of West Cumbria.
- Educators in the care of dying people
- Educate the community in Dying Matters awareness
We're here looking for:
- Opportunities to give back to the community that has supported us for over 30 years
- Engagement with the business sector to explore ways of mutual support (not just monetary)
- Recognition of employing over 60 people in West Cumbria