PT&C International provides core services which are built around independent assurance of the nuclear sector and its supply chain. PT&C won a national award in 2012 for best example of a supplier ‘Going the Extra Mile’. We believe this to be a reflection of our professionalism and of our desire to work with our clients in driving value for money in everything we do. As a small team working in a large industry we are proud to be recognised in this way.
- are accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- have Cyber Essential Plus
- have a Safe Contractor Accreditation
Although PT&C, Inc. has been recognised as a world leading project and cost management consulting company since the early 1990s, our international practice, PT&C International (PT&C) was only established in 2007. Based in West Cumbria, PT&C International is a SME with around 10 employees and provides independent assurance and audit/review services to the nuclear sector.
Our core areas of expertise covers:
- Governance and Validation of Business Cases (Value for Money Reviews)
- Project Controls Leadership and Support
- Near-Term and Long-Term Decommissioning Work Plans
- Cost Engineering
- Forensic Consulting
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Contract Management
- Project Management and Construction Management
PT&C International currently holds a framework contract for our UK assurance work with the NDA. Our parent company, PT&C LLC provides the same services for the US Department of Energy and has experience working at most of the US defence and nuclear clean-up sites of a size similar to Sellafield. Our staff also have significant expertise in nuclear operations.