Plant construction Skills Bootcamp launched by Lakes College
A NEW course to deliver plant training and meet employer needs in the construction industry is set to launch in 2023.
Lakes College and partner Trainrite will add another course to its range of Skills Bootcamps from January 2023.
These 16-week courses give applicants the opportunity build on their sector skills or to gain the in-demand skills employers are looking for and fast-track to a job interview.
The course delivers skills including:
- NPORS telehandler
- IPAF 3A&3B
- IPAF harness
- PASMA quick form scaffolding
- NPORS manual handling
- First aid at work
The Skills Bootcamps are part of the Government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee, helping everyone to gain skills for life.
The training is free if you meet the following criteria:
- Aged over 19 years of age
- Working, recently unemployed within the last 12 months or looking for work e.g. coming back into the workforce after a career break
- Resident in the UK and legally entitled to work in the UK
- If you are employed, you can also undertake the training free of charge as an individual
Employers can also access the Skills Bootcamps and only need to pay a small contribution:
- Large employer at 30 per cent contribution. This is fantastic value for money with a 70 per cent reduction.
- Micro, Small and Medium employer at 10 per cent. This is fantastic value for money with a 90 per cent reduction.
Don't miss out - email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about registering!
File size: 341.72 KB