BECBC online Member Meeting
An interactive session with:
- How site digitisation leads to an online induction system with Trisha Palmer, IKM Consulting, including:
- Emerging digitisation trends
- Beneficial ways of capturing data
- Creating full scale models for asset integrity/maintenance
- Creating models for Safety Inductions, Hazard Spotting, Lessons Learned, etc
- case studies
- 3 min presentations from Cumbria Exchange, Centre for Leadership Performance and AS Design
- Extended networking session
- BECBC new website discussion
This e-Meeting will be RECORDED.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - please register by 5.00pm on Tues 26 May 2020.
(NB: There may be a slight delay before you receive a confirmation email which includes your individual meeting JOIN link – registrations are manually approved.)
If you would like to pre-submit a question, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager by 5.00pm on Tuesday 26 May 2020.
Other questions will be taken live via CHAT on the day.
For more info, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager
Presentations and Downloads from this Event