BECBC Member Meeting: Registration is now open
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all again in August.
For the first time our monthly member meeting will run concurrently as both a physical and online event giving you the option of how you would like to attend.
We're delighted to announce our meeting will include:
- Catherine Eve from Centre for Leadership Performance will explore the benefits of a diverse cohort of leaders, sharing learning and building an inclusive leadership community in a Cumbrian context.
- Dianne Richardson: the BECBC Conversation-What have you told us? What will we do differently as a result?
- Behavioural Insights Team. Behavioural Insights: what can they do for your business? Lauren Leak-Smith and Hubert Wu from the Behavioural Insights Team will explore what behavioural insights are, how they affect businesses like yours and how you can use small “nudges” to achieve the results you need. They will explain the EAST principles and give you a practical example through a case study of real-life delivery of business benefits.
- Ivan Baldwin: an update from the Nuclear Industry Council on the plan for Nuclear 2050 and impacts of recent HMG commitments to Carbon Budget 6. What does it mean for the nuclear industry and what does it mean for Cumbria?
- 3 minute talk by Sharon Brook from the North Lakes Hotel on the power of networking.