This workshop will allow participants to explore the dynamics of what makes a Great Leader and to better understand their own leadership style and capabilities. The workshop will also help leaders to understand if they have the right leadership structure in place to deliver their vision and goals.
- What is leadership? Explore what leadership is and why and how it’s different to management
- Leadership styles: introduce situational, transformational, and authentic leadership styles, how they interact and when best to use them
- What makes a great leader? Study successful leaders considering the style they used and their effectiveness in different settings
- Understand your own leadership style: prior to the workshop participants will complete a leadership assessment which will be used to understand their leadership style
- Tools and techniques: introduce and test drive a range of tools and techniques that participants can use to develop their leadership capabilities and to get the best out of their people