Auditel – shaping the future of business performance
Auditel’s business management specialists work with FDs, CEOs, and business owners to deliver new perspectives and insights that drive change and increase profitability, competitiveness and growth.
Our network of over 180 specialists come from a broad range of professions, commerce and industry – giving you access to unrivalled business knowledge, skills, and expertise. Working together and leveraging the power of our supplier relationships, Auditel’s business management specialists help you to become more productive, improve cash flow and increase business efficiency.
We go beyond just helping you manage your costs – although we’re good at that too – providing powerful solutions to today's business challenges.
Together, we can uncover opportunities to accelerate your business performance in an ever changing and competitive marketplace.
Experience - Skills - Knowledge
Based here in West Cumbria, Auditel delivers the highest standards of consultancy and analysis, and, through one point of contact, you benefit from:
- Independent, impartial market and supplier intelligence
- Business management expertise, with access to peer-to-peer knowledge across the Auditel network
- Industry insight plus business analysis and tools that drive business improvement
- A practical pair of hands to implement agreed strategies
- Access to all the experience, skills and knowledge in our network. So we can adapt to your needs affordably – whatever your business, whatever your sector.
Independent - impartial - transparent
Few businesses have the people, tools or knowledge to effectively realise business efficiencies, improve their cash flow and deliver sustainable profit improvement. Our team have built a reputation as trusted strategic advisors to management teams across the UK and Ireland.
Recognising the need for evidence-based decision-making, we have pioneered a brand of strategic cost management, called Total Cost of Purchase® – now widely recognised as the most effective method of managing costs holistically, reducing waste, and improving profits.
Whatever your business challenge - we can work with you, your people and suppliers to deliver the right solution:
- Getting the right technology and data to drive the future of your business
- Ensuring your business is compliant and secure - GDPR and network security
- Back office efficiencies and automation - from customer experience improvements to implementing 'purchase to pay'
- Contract reviews, value for money and improvement opportunity assessments in over 100 areas from Facilities Management and Professional Services, to Telecoms, PPE, Waste, Fuel and Office Supplies
- Tendering, procurement and contract management - we can support your team or you can outsource the whole thing to us
- Energy purchasing and efficiency projects.
We're here looking for:
Forward looking businesses, willing to embrace technology and change, and consider different ways of working, in order to improve profitability, efficiency, cash-flow and business growth.