A Professional Health and Well-Being centre providing personalised services to individual, group and corporate clientele. We are a training provider focused on courses centred around a healthy and balanced lifestyle. From Mental Health training to good nutritional courses, or employee health screening, we can tailor our packages to suit your requirements.
We are a small but professional Health and Well-Being centre located in Whitehaven town centre. We have the facility to deliver accredited training packages for up to 12 people in our classroom or provide individual consultations or training in our equipped fitness room.
We are a training facility with a difference. We encompass all learning styles and balance professional teaching with a friendly, relaxed and welcoming environment. We are an approved training centre for Active IQ, IQ (Industry Qualifications) and FAA (First Aid Awards).
Supported by vast experience in the fitness industry, we can help you in a number of areas when it comes to your training needs;
- Level one awareness of first aid for mental health
- Level two award in first aid for mental health
- Level three award insupervising first aid for mental health
- Level three award in emergency first aid at work
- Level three award in first aid at work
- First aid re-qualifications
- Safeguarding courses
- Level two award in good nutrition
- Manual handling principles and practice
- Employee health screening
- Management seminars
- Specialised personal training
- Fitness classes including studio spinning, strength and conditioning, Zumba, HIIT, circuit training, pump fusion and core conditioning
- A range of massage treatments including sports massage
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Specialist Lower Back Pain
We're here looking for:
As a new training provider to the area we are hoping to form Partnerships with local companies to enhance the service that we provide as well as establish links to support employers and employees with all aspects of Health and Well-being in the workplace.
We want to make a difference in Cumbria and help individuals develop their own skills as well as supporting employers and employees in having a successful working relationship.