BECBC Micro Business of the Year 2018
DMA work with businesses to help them develop the safety culture and systems they need to meet their business aspirations.
DMA support a range of organisations both in terms of size, ranging from 5 to 20,000 employees, and sectors, including defence; construction; nuclear; manufacturing; rail; leisure and tourism.
We have helped organisations in the UK market and worked Globally designing and implementing focussed strategic programmes helping the businesses improve both their performance and culture, through leadership development training, engagement workshops and supporting strategies at all levels.
Our track record has helped organisations reduce accidents, win awards, increase employee engagement and reduce the costs associated with poorly implemented health and safety.
We strive to add value and support businesses wherever we can and have experience in implementing employee wellbeing initiatives as well as supporting mental health awareness within the workplace.
We help businesses and organisations who:
- Want to make a difference to their business and improve their culture.
- Have a health and safety project in mind, but not the right or sufficient in-house resource to deliver it
- Want to check that existing processes and procedures are the right ones and working well for them
- Need to demonstrate H&S competence to Customers or meet procurement / tendering process standards
- Want to improve health and safety in their business and benefit from potential reductions in insurance premiums
- Would benefit from training that inspires their workers to think for themselves on health and safety, within the systems you have put in place.
We offer a customer focussed pragmatic approach to safety.