MEH Consultants Ltd is an independent consultancy with two areas of capability. We provide technical advice around uranium recovery/ recycle as well as supporting business development, contract development and negotiations across the energy sector. In addition, MEH Consultants Ltd is an independent, IOSH approved Health and Safety (H&S) consultancy providing practical and professional solutions to your H&S requirements as well as a variety of IOSH approved and MEH Consultants Ltd certified training courses.
Experienced working with customers from many different countries and cultures,including Japan, South Korea, South Africa, USA and Europe, MEH Consultants has approximately 20 years’ experience in the nuclear industry. Focussed predominantly on the back end of the fuel cycle, but also with experience on New Build projects, MEH Consultants has a breadth of experience and a large number of contacts across the nuclear industry.
MEH Consultants Ltd can also provide Health and Safety training and support. We have experienced consultants with expertise across a diverse range of industry and premises who can provide tailor made support to your business as well as delivering bespoke or ‘off the shelf’ training packages.
- Technical input to waste treatment options within the nuclear industry
- Business development, contract development and negotiation experience within the nuclear industry
- Cost discovery and verification experience and the associated experience with Government in reviewing this
- Independent Health and Safety management system compliance audits
- Health and safety inspections
- Health and safety training
We're here looking for:
MEH Consultants Limited was established in April 2018, so whilst the team is very experienced, the company is new. We’re looking for opportunities to grow the business through providing support to local projects. We are hopeful that the BECBC will provide opportunities for networking and business development.