Nevis Environmental are an environmental consultancy with a difference. Offering a suite of tailored technical solutions throughout the duration of a project, Nevis have an approachable team of in-house experts including Environmental Consultants, Managers, GIS specialists and Ecologists. Operating from Inverness & Carlisle, Nevis Environmental are specialists in environmental management across a project lifecycle with the expertise and experience to guide any construction project to completion and beyond.
Nevis Environmental was previously part of the Wind Prospect Group, which was established in 1997. As such, our team has extensive experience in the delivery of projects which demand strict environmental monitoring and legislative compliance. We have developed working relationships with regulators and consultees and contributed to a number of environmental incentives and world class projects across the UK. Our team of experts work across the Highlands, Central Scotland and North of England to ensure that any potential environmental and ecology risks, mitigation measures and activities associated with a project are identified.
Our clients receive flexible, tailored environmental solutions – whether that means working with or as part of a team, we are here to protect a client’s interests and projects.
Nevis Environmental: Environmental management support and mitigation
- Specialists in pre-construction/construction and operational services
- Environmental compliance support for condition discharge, mitigation, best practice & due diligence
- Ecological surveys – birds, protected species, plants, water and habitats
- Fully supported ECoW service – with professionally maintained data storage and reporting
- Legacy risk mitigation with construction/operational environmental audits
- Habitat reinstatement/restoration – peat bog restoration or reassessment
We're here looking for:
By joining BECBC Nevis are looking forward to strengthening our relationships and increase our networking opportunities with local businesses in and around Cumbria.