In this present instance, ESPO is undertaking a procurement process to identify and appoint a number of service providers to provide advertising solutions.
To reflect the different types of advertising services required, the
Framework will be divided into following lots:
• Lot 1 - Recruitment Advertising & Related Services
• Lot 2 - Public Notices Advertising
• Lot 3 - Campaign Advertising & Related Services
• Lot 4 - Student Marketing
• Lot 5 - Public Relations Services
• Lot 6 - Management of Commercial Advertising Space
Tenderers are invited to bid for one, several or all of the lots as they wish, and should be clear what lots they are bidding for in their tender document.
The framework requires service providers to supply throughout all regions of the United Kingdom.
To tender: (a) Go to www.eastmidstenders.org, (b) Register (c) Search for tender opportunity '3A_20' d) Express an interest (e) Download the tender from the website.
- An eAuction process may be used to award subsequent call off contracts following the reopening of competition among the parties to the Framework Agreement.
The framework agreement will be suitable for SMEs.
Throughout the Term ESPO shall monitor the Service Provider's financial standing against the Service Provider's financial position taken on the Commencement Date. In the event that the Service Provider's financial position falls below the position recorded on the Commencement Date ESPO shall discuss the Service Provider's circumstances with the Service Provider. ESPO reserves the right to terminate the Framework Agreement by serving notice on the Service Provider in writing with effect from the date specified in such notice where (in the reasonable opinion of ESPO) there is a material detrimental change in the financial standing of the Service Provider which:
• adversely impacts on the Service Provider's ability to provide the Services under this Agreement; or
• could reasonably be expected to have an adverse impact on the Service Provider's ability to provide the Services under this Agreement.
In particular, Service Providers will need to ensure that their organisation operates with a reasonable score as shall be determined by use of a credit rating agency.