TSCN is currently looking to increase the range of sector information and opportunities reported on and require a range of sector specialists / consultants to help build this capacity.
The work would involve:
• Monitoring and reporting on market activity in line with your sector specialism
• Provide relevant items, blogs and features to TSCN project for potential inclusion in the news round up. For example this could include:
- Latest news stories and developments within the sector
- Sector events / trade shows / networking opportunities
- Links to existing resources / sector information.
• Identification of potential supply chain and tender opportunities that could be accessible to local/regional SMEs.
• Potential collaborative links to other companies who might be looking for partners
• The development of one key sector resource, per specialist/consultant, with each contract awarded. This could be in the form of a guide on how to break into a certain sector or market, the development of a listing of key OEM's, identification of key supply chain opportunities relevant to local skills / business base. We are keen to hear on what you feel is not available or not easily accessible to regional SME's currently and how the suggested resource would support the increase of potential supply chain opportunities within your specialist sector.
Sector specialists are required in line with the key economic drivers for the region which include, but not limited to, the following sectors /markets:
• Energy and renewables
• Engineering and manufacturing
• Ports and logistics
• Public procurement
Specialisms may also fall under sub sectors of the above, for example: rail, aerospace, offshore wind, agri-food etc.
Multiple contracts could be awarded to one specialist. Contracts awarded would be for 15 months in line with the TSCN project end date of 31st March 2022.
Questions about the specification should be directed to Ben Wright via email email@example.com by Noon Monday the 16th November 2020
If you are interested in this opportunity responses should be sent to Ben Wright via email firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon Monday the 22nd November 2020