ESPO (in collaboration with YPO) are seeking to establish a framework agreement with a number of service providers for the provision of consultancy services to the Public Sector. These services will be provided on a national basis across the UK. The key aim of the framework will be to create efficiencies and promote cost savings by providing customers with access to pre-approved service providers whom they may appoint using a simple and streamlined procurement process.
The framework is divided into following lots:
- Lot 1 Business Services
- Lot 2a Audit Consultancy
- Lot 2b Internal Audit Services
- Lot 2c External Audit Services
- Lot 2d General Finance
- Lot 2e Procurement
- Lot 2f Revenues and Benefits
- Lot 2g Tax
- Lot 2h Treasury Management
- Lot 3 Food and Catering
- Lot 4a Public Health
- Lot 4b Social Care (Adults)
- Lot 4c Social Care (Children)
- Lot 5 Highways, Transport and Logistics
- Lot 6a Operational IT
- Lot 6b Strategic IT
- Lot 7 Leisure, Culture and Tourism
- Lot 8a Asset Management and Delivery
- Lot 8b Environmental and Sustainability
- Lot 8c Facilities Management
- Lot 8d Health and Safety
- Lot 8e Housing and Housing Support
- Lot 8f Planning, Valuation and Structure
- Lot 8g Regeneration and Regional Development
- Lot 8h Waste and Recycling
- Lot 9a Community Research and Engagement
- Lot 9b Marketing, Communications and PR
- Lot 10 Strategic Projects
The following information is applicable to all lots:
- An eAuction process may be used to award subsequent call off contracts following the reopening of competition among the parties to the Framework Agreement.
- The framework agreement has the option to extend for up to a further 24 months. The total estimated value includes the option period.
To tender: (a) Go to www.eastmidstenders.org, (b) Register (c) Search for tender opportunity 664_21 d) Express an interest (e) Download the tender from the website.
Please note: the closing time and date for submission of tenders is 12:00 midday, 19/10/2020.