Cumbria Chamber of Commerce is looking to procure an outsourced HR service, providing specialist support to supplement day-to-day transactional administration to be carried out in-house. The service we are looking to procure is:
- As an initial activity, work with Chamber HR (Quest) to review and where needed refresh all HR policies, documents and processes and ensure they are in line with legislation and good practice and fit for purpose and ensure an appropriate HR process is in place for line managers and other internal staff to use.*.
- Following the above, to review, and if needed, update annually and if the law changes.
- Provide HR advice, guidance and other support as needed for recruitment.
- Provide HR support as needed around issues such as disciplinary, mediation, performance management, complex absence management, grievance processes and dismissal, including investigation.
- Provide HR support as needed around organisational development and any changes/restructuring, including if relevant redundancies.
- Provide HR support as needed around wellbeing and benefits structures.
- Quarterly coaching session with line managers to support people management and discuss needs.
- Provide other HR support as needed.
It is envisaged that day-to-day transactional and administration activities such as the following will be undertaken in-house:
- Recruitment administration (placing advertising, arranging interviews, corresponding with applicants), job offers and contracts and induction.
- Administration of holiday and absence records and maternity/paternity etc.