|Buying Organisation||Defra Network eTendering Portal|
|Opportunity Type||Private Sector|
|Opportunity Method||Contract Opportunity|
|Nature of Opportunity||Works|
The Authority is looking for a supplier/s for breeding bird surveys in six upland SSSIs. The Authority is seeking one or more Contractors to undertake a breeding bird survey which includes Aggregations of golden plover; and assemblage of upland moorland / grassland species across:
• Arkengarthdale, Gunnerside & Reeth Moors SSSI,
• Mallerstrang & Swaledale Head SSSI,
• Lovely Seat - Stainton Moor SSSI
• West Nidderdale, Barden and Blubberhouses Moors SSSI
• Cotherstone Moor SSSI,
• Bollihope, Pikestone, Egglestone & Woodland Fells SSSI
The objective of this project is to survey all bird species potentially nesting in open moorland habitats within the six SSSIs and to estimate the numbers of each breeding species within the sites.
It is not necessary to survey for Merlin.
|Response Deadline||05-03-21 00:00|