The Institute is looking for a supplier to develop a customer-centric framework to deliver a best-in-class customer-centric culture and capability that advances the fulfilment of the Institute's three strategic principles, which are:
1: EFFICIENT - Running simple, transparent and efficient systems that help employers set and maintain high quality, cost effective apprenticeship standards and technical education qualifications so every employer, apprentice and student gets the skills they need to succeed.
2: COLLABORATIVE - Building outstanding working relationships internally and with all our stakeholders so we can work in partnership to realise our vision for a world leading apprenticeships and technical education system.
3: AUTHORITATIVE - Building on our unique access to evidence and insight from employers, apprentices and the education and training sector, to generate ideas, influence thinking and make a positive impact on the development of the apprenticeship and technical education system.
The supplier will achieve at least the following outputs within the project, but is not limited to these: there is scope and an expectation within the project for the supplier to bring its own ideas informed by the expertise and experience it brings to the work.
• Carry out and report on the baselining of current Institute performance against a suitable set of customer service principles.
• Work with Institute staff and draw upon its own expertise to devise a set of target customer experience performance levels and KPIs for the Institute.
• Create an action plan that leads to an enduring extension of a recognised and shared customer experience ethos across the Institute and defines the requirements of staff development and investment required to embed this.
• Create a practical toolset or framework that will allow the Institute continuously and consistently to self-assess and improve its customer experience performance within business-as-usual activity and in new initiatives. This must be aligned to the target customer experience levels and KPIs described above.
• Provide sufficient training to an appropriate number of Institute staff to enable:
o the delivery of the action plan; and
o the further delivery of training in the use of the customer experience toolset or framework described above.
• The supplier must work flexibly with the Institute to ensure outputs are easily accessible and have impact.