Dounreay Site Restoration Limited (DSRL) (the Employer) is seeking to establish Framework Agreements to provide minor multi-disciplinary design services utilising the following lotting strategy:
• Lot 1 - Mechanical Design Services,
• Lot 2 - Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Design Services,
• Lot 3 - Civils, Structural & Architectural (CS&A) Design Services.
Framework Agreements will be awarded to a maximum of three Consultants on each Lot, for a duration of up to 4 years (2+1+1). The Framework Agreements are to run from December 2020 to November 2022 with the option to extend for a further 1+1 years.
The anticipated value of Package Orders that may be awarded through the Framework Agreement over the four year duration is £3M. Package Orders awarded through the Framework Agreements will be required to seek competition for all Package Orders above £35k - there will be the provision for the direct award of Package Orders up to £35k in value. The maximum value of a Package Order will be £100k.
The scope of works comprises:
• Preparation of design and engineering work packs; provision of design and draughting services using Computer Aided Design (CAD) packages; preparation of engineering documentation, including Bills of Materials (BoM's) adhering to relevant DSRL procedures;
• Designer's risk assessment in accordance with relevant legislation; information for health and safety files, essential health and safety requirements, and CE marking;
• Provision of independent engineering assessments;
• Retrieval of design, engineering and technical information; including surveys of plant, facilities and services; provision of data acquisition and measuring devices;
• Provision of quality printing and duplication facilities (Including A0 size drawings); provision of electronic data submission and transfer systems (Including compatibility of software systems); and
• Provision of suitably qualified and experienced drafting and engineering personnel