Description: Framework rental agreement with one supplier for:
- Short term rent of mobile elevating work platforms (“MEWP”) and mini cranes
- Long term rent of MEWP and mini cranes
- Service, maintenance and inspection of MEWP and Mini Cranes
- Fleet management system
- Transport of MEWP and mini cranes to and from ESS site
- Auxiliary equipment for mini cranes
- Battery charger
- Insurance with industry customary terms, including but not limited to traffic and liability for property damage and bodily injury.
Based on previous usage, the approximate value of the agreement is €50k per year, total €250k. However, ESS does not guarantee any minimum value of the agreement. ESS may choose to arrange for its needs under other arrangements than this framework agreement.
The agreement is valid for a period of one year and is automatically extended, at ESS’s option, one year at a time for a total period of up to five years. Call-offs will be done through purchase orders.
Deadline: 25th September 2020
The last date for submitting questions (which must be done via the ESS Supplier Portal), including any request for an extension to the deadline, is 18th September 2020.
Link to information: https://www.kommersannons.se/ess/Notice/NoticeOverview.aspx?ProcurementId=3651
If you are interested in responding to this tender then, if you have not done so already, you must create a account on the new ESS supplier portal, this will allow you to register your interest in this and other tenders, access the tender documents, ask questions and receive answers, and submit your bid.
You can create an account as required here: https://www.kommersannons.se/ess/Account/CreateAccount.aspx
Please use your company registration number or VAT number as the corporate identity number.
Sign up to be notified of tenders in relevant sectors (via ‘manage your profile and monitoring’ in your supplier pages on the portal):
- On the ‘Monitor new procurements’ page, select Monitor codes:
- Select the ‘NUTS’ code SE224 - Skåne län to receive emails about new ESS procurements.
- Select the relevant CPV codes (for public procurements – ESS uses these) for your areas of interest. ESS recommend a medium to high level selection of CPV codes, the high level codes include sub-codes.
As the ESS supplier portal is linked to a Swedish procurement portal you may also receive tenders from organisations in Sweden other than ESS; please delete these.
Please would you also inform STFC if you are interested in this procurement, and let us know if you need any support. Please contact us via email at this address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for bidding: ESS bids are judged on Best Value, how points are awarded is set out in the tender documents. Please ensure you follow the instructions re what to provide and in what format, to the letter, to ensure you submit a compliant bid. You can ask ESS questions via the portal (note the deadline for asking questions is typically a week or more earlier than the bid submission deadline), including requesting an extension to the closing date if you need one (which is often, but not always, successful). If you need any assistance, please let us (STFC) know.
See Guidance for Suppliers on the ESS Procurement Process here: https://europeanspallationsource.se/page/guidelines-suppliers