To establish a framework of Organisations capable of providing purchase to pay (P2P) solutions in relation to the provision of food stuffs within the UK for the whole of the Public Sector. The framework will aim to provide the Public sector with a compliant framework that enables organisations to be able to purchase from local, as well as national providers via consolidated orders through a single P2P ordering portal.
The scope of service for any appointed Organisation is:
- Consolidated ordering portal
- Supplier management carried out by the provider
- Quality checks
- Certification checks
- Assisting Suppliers in obtaining relevant quality checks
- Provide single consolidated invoice to client
- Actual food suppliers to ship the products directly to client
- Organisation carries out competitions on behalf of the client (if required), including any providers that the client wishes, to ensure value for money for the client
- Organisation sets up the supplychain on the portal so that client can only order from the specified providers, including covering minimum order values
- Organisation manages the supplychain
- Organisation works with client to offer nutritional advice
- Organisation works with client to provide supporting "marketing" materials around any new products or themes that the client requires
- Organisation supports the client around menu creation, both in terms of cost and nutritional content
It is proposed that the term of this framework agreement will be for a period of 3 years from November 2020, with the option to extend for a further period of up to 1 year at the discretion of the Central Purchasing Body and subject to satisfactory performance. The framework shall have the facility for Clients to Direct Award and Further Compete their requirement.
The procurement will be a single stage process following the Public Contract Regulations 2015 Open Procedure. The framework agreement will be established for a period of 3 years from Nov 2020, with the option to extend for a further 1 year, at the discretion of the Contracting Authority and subject to satisfactory performance. The framework will operate with a single lot and will operate with a maximum of 5 Suppliers. This framework agreement is being advertised and tendered, so it can be utilised by all Public-sector bodies, including Charities in the UK (the full list is available in the Tender synopsis on the In-Tend portal - https://in-tendhost.co.uk/pagabo).