Topographical Survey, GIS & Planning Tender Scope.
• Undertake various types of Geospatial Survey for various Sellafield Operating Units.
• Maintaining the Sellafield Survey Control Network.
• Provide support service to the Spatial Planning to facilitate compliance with SLC16
• Provide support to the GIS capability.
• Support the Planning Team for matters pertaining to local authority planning, building regulations and forward land planning strategies.
Specific examples of typical task include but are not limited to:
• SLC16 GIS dataset updates,
• Updating SL asset registers (land and buildings),
• Future land allocation,
• High Resolution Orthorectified Aerial Imagery Capture,
• Site Wide (external) and Internal 360° Photosphere Capture
• Spatial data capture,
• Electronic and Physical Map productions using ESRI Arc GIS Pro/ ArcGIS Desktop,
• Spatial data transformation and analysis for data driven decisions making using FME and/or ESRI Arc GIS Pro/ ArcGIS Desktop,
• ESRI Enterprise (Portal) Map and App creation.
• GIS Systems Management - supporting ESRI Infrastructure administration utilising the ESRI PYTHON API,
• Contributing to planning and building regulation submissions
• General data collection, data clean-up