Supply chain notices are business-to-business transactions and are not bound by the same rules and restrictions as public sector contracts. The UK government is not responsible for the conduct of such procurement.
On behalf of SMP Alliance working with Highways England (Costain Ltd, Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering Ltd, BMJV, Flour Ltd, Jacobs, WSP Ltd) we require temporary accomodation providers to be appointed into our SMP Alliance.
Providers will be required to have the capacity to deliver nationally.
The main contract documents are available to view on Contracts Finder. Terms and Conditions speciﬁc to the works will be issued during the tender period for agreement in principle.
To register your interest in these works your organisation must hold as a minimum: Constructionline Gold, Achilles BC Level 4 or CAS 1 day audit
The period for registering interest closes on 12th of March 2021 at noon.
Tenders will then be issued with a three week return period. Scoring will be carried out within 2 weeks of return date.
To register interest please email HighwaysEngland-AllianceProcurement@balfourbeatty.com with your valid in date Constructionline Gold Certiﬁcate, Achilles or Common Assessment Standard Audit certiﬁcation.
The scope of this subcontract package comprises of the provision of all necessary people, equipment, plant and materials for the design, fabrication, construction and commissioning of Temporary Accommodation works in connection with the SMP Alliance programme of works, including where applicable any temporary works design and lifting plans.
This scope may include either:
Undertake dilapidation survey, deconstruction of existing modular units from within the UK, transport, refurbish, alter internal layout, reconstruct, decorate and commission within the HE territory or;
Design, supply, fabricate, transport and erect new within the HE territory
- The SMP Alliance have identified its demand requirements with respect to Temporary Accommodation to its compounds.
- The Temporary Accommodation supplier network will be expected to work with the Alliance to;
- To develop the Temporary Accommodation design solutions across the Alliances programme of works
- develop its fabrication, delivery and installation programme for the fabrication, delivery and erection of the prefabricated temporary accommodation
- coordinate with others who may support the immediate programme
- We will also be looking for our Temporary Accommodation supplier network to form part of our overall supplier network which is embedded into the Alliance, operating in a truly integrated enterprise environment.
- This scope excludes any mobile welfare or other such mobile accommodation.