The purpose of this PIN is to canvass the opinion and understanding of the market to ensure that we offer an opportunity that is of interest and one that you feel you could bid for in the future.
The future contract will be an enabling arrangement for the provision of Port Agency Services.
The enabled support services required include but are not limited to the following goods and services:
• Supply of quotations / local agent tariffs;
• Berthing allocation;
• Provision of pilots, tugs and moorings;
• Provision of lock and canal transit support;
• Provision of gangways, booms, pontoons and fenders;
• Facilitation of Customs clearance for the Ship / Crew / Cargo;
• Provision of services relating to the cargo e.g. Stevedores / lashing gangs;
• Facilitation of Customs clearance of goods inwards and outwards;
• Collection, delivery and safe stowage of goods inwards/outwards;
• Facilitation of crew changes when required;
• Assist with sourcing Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) service providers;
• Assist with sourcing/delivering ship stores;
• Assist with sourcing/delivering ship spares;
• Assist with provision of cash to Master;
• Distribution of Shipping documents;
• Provision of Customs advice and Guidance ahead of voyages, as required;
• Advise INS of regulatory changes to Customs requirements.
The Port Agent will be required to have a full understanding of UN Class 7 shipments and their responsibilities under Security Nuclear Categories I, II & III whilst facilitating these support services within the supply chain network.
If you wish to view the draft scope of works and express your interest and partake in this engagement event please register your details on the CTM portal, link provided